Dear esteemed clients,
Here’s wishing you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year in advance! And in the vein of “standard” greetings this year… “Have you taken your booster yet?”
I would like to take this chance to say my thanks and share my appreciation for the new clients and customers who decided to give us a chance this year, as well as our existing clients who have supported us year after year.
2021 has been an incredible year of ups and down. On the Covid front, humankind went from the relief of deploying mass vaccination to entire populations to the fear of new, more contagious variants. The war seems long from over but as with all things, we stay strong and adapt to changes.
On the business front, we are also seeing sweeping changes in Information Technology priorities across the board.
2020 had forced organisations and businesses to rapidly embrace information technology and quickly adapt to new business realities. At Originally US, we reacted by rapidly scaling up our capabilities to support this growth in digital transformation demands.
In 2021 we see a large focus on user experience and user satisfaction. After all, the success and adoption of digital transformation projects hinges strongly on user’s acceptance and experience.
According to Forbes, a strong focus on user experience can generate a 20-30% increase in user satisfaction and economic gains of 20-50%*.
Delivering satisfactory user experience has never been more important at a time when majority of a business’s interaction with its customers are now done through digital platforms.
To support this new reality, we have embarked on multiple strategic User Experience transformation projects this year. This includes leading a re-design of mobile experience for customers of a major regional bank, and launching our new Qualitative User Experience Research platform and helping a global financial institution manage and react to user satisfaction across over 60 digital platforms across its business units.
We have also expanded our capabilities and offerings this year:
- We now have Government Commercial Cloud (GCC) Certified engineers, and have started offering GCC related services including deployment, architecture design and facility management.
- We have transformed our Administrator Portal that accompanies our mobile app into a Software-As-A-Service solution, helping our new clients lower their upfront investment for new projects.
- We have added Microsoft Azure to the repertoire of Cloud Service Providers that we can deploy on and support.
- We have put together Automated Testing, Static App Security Testing (SAST) and Runtime Application Self Protection (RASP) as our value added offerings for clients with more sophisticated security requirements.
As business realities change, we continue to upskill and expand our capabilities to be ever-ready to tackle new challenges and needs.
We would also like to take this opportunity to introduce the formation of our inaugural Advisory Board:
- Casey Ong, Enterprise Solutions & Digital Transformation Advisor (Ex-IBM, EX-Oracle Lead Enterprise IT portfolio of 300M USD in annual turnover)
- Koo Ping Shung, Artificial Intelligence & Data Science Advisor (President, Co-founder, AI Professionals Association, AI Technical Committee under Enterprise Singapore, Practicum Director of Data Science Rex)
- Zachary Lam, Technology Delivery, Public Sector (Technology Delivery Lead Manager at Accenture, Specializing in G-G/G-C interactions and cross ministry large-scale IT transformation)
The formation of our Advisory Board reflects our commitment to constantly evolve and bring the best expertise in the fields of enterprise digital transformation, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to our clients.
With the input of our inaugural Advisory Board members, we aim to grow from strength to strength in 2022, bringing Originally US to new heights and uplifting the value that we can provide our new and existing clients.
Thank you, our dear clients, for the trust, support and appreciation you have shown us over the course of the year. We look forward to continuing our win-win partnership with you and serving you even better in 2022!
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!